Auto Accident Injury Treatment and Diagnosis in Sewell, NJ At Eulo Chiropractic Center
The team at Eulo Chiropractic Center in Sewell NJ meets hundreds of people every year dealing with pain and dysfunction caused by an auto accident—whether that accident was days, weeks, months, or sometimes even years ago. Sewell chiropractor Dr. Christopher Eulo finds deep satisfaction in putting together individualized treatment plans derived of 100% drug-free and non-invasive services to alleviate auto accident injuries and help people get back to their normal day-to-day lives feeling better than ever.
Common Types of Auto Accident Injury
A car crash doesn't have to involve major speeds in order to lead to injury. Even minor rear-end collisions can lead to tissue damage.
Some of the most common auto accident injuries we evaluate and treat at our pristine chiropractic clinic include:
- Whiplash: strain to cervical tissues when the neck whips back and forth; common signs include neck pain and stiffness, headaches, and jaw pain
- Shoulder pain: generally due to seat belt restraints, the shoulder can become painful and weak in the case of dislocation, muscle strain, or nerve damage
- Vertebral joint subluxation: misalignments in the joints of the spine, which can lead to pain and stiffness on their own; if these joints become so misaligned that they pinch nearby joints or nerves, then even more symptoms of pain, weakness, and tingling can extend into an arm or leg
What Our Chiropractor in Sewell NJ Can do For Your Auto Accident Injury
Symptoms of an auto accident injury don't always show up right away. If you were involved in a car crash, consult with our chiropractor in Sewell ASAP. Dr. Eulo can identify hidden warning signs of injury even before pain and swelling show up. He can also help you become aware of less common symptoms of auto accident injuries (such as trouble sleeping and mental fogginess).
After diagnosing your condition, Dr. Eulo can help jumpstart your healing with a variety of natural techniques and services. These include:
- Chiropractic adjustments (essential for conditions like whiplash) to re-establish optimal spinal alignment and function and trigger natural pain relief
- Massage therapy to alleviate muscle tension, increase circulation, and even ease mental stress
- Nutritional counseling to promote anti-inflammation and ensure tissues have the nutrients they need to heal
Did You Have an Auto Accident Recently? Contact Eulo Chiropractic Center!
Contact Eulo Chiropractic Center now at 856-269-4567 if you live near Sewell NJ and would like to recover from your auto accident naturally.