Shoulder Pain from Car Accident Injuries Treated by Our Sewell Chiropractor at Eulo Chiropractic Center
When you get into a car accident, it impacts your health and contributes to pain. In some cases, injury relief requires the assistance of a professional to address the underlying causes of your discomfort. At the Eulo Chiropractic Center, our chiropractor, Dr. Christopher Eulo, offers treatments to assist with recovery from an accident and allow you to address the pain that occurs in your shoulders.
Shoulder Injuries from an Auto Accident
Shoulder injuries from an auto accident in Sewell and the surrounding areas can contribute to pain and discomfort. Generally, the injuries stem from the impact and may relate to muscle injuries, injuries to your bones or even whiplash that causes tension and pain in your shoulders. For example, you may hit your shoulder against the steering wheel or door in the accident, which causes injuries to the muscles or may even dislocate your shoulder or injure the bones. You also have a risk of pulled, strained or sprained muscles in your shoulders due to the sudden loss of momentum, which causes your body to move quickly in several directions.
Specific injuries to your shoulder depend on the speed of the vehicle during the collision, your position in the car and where your vehicle impacted with another vehicle or object. You may have injuries related to whiplash that also impact your shoulders by causing tension and further complicating the treatment of any shoulder injuries.
By identifying the underlying injuries, a chiropractor in our clinic develops a personalized treatment plan for your situation and goals. We provide injury relief based on your needs and the impact of the car accident.
Treatments Our Chiropractor Offers for Shoulder Pain for the Washington Township area and the Surrounding Communities of Sewell, Turnersville, Williamstown, Blackwood, and Glassboro, NJ
Our chiropractor offers solutions for shoulder pain based on your situation. At our clinic, we provide a variety of tools for accident recovery and treatment for the surrounding areas of Sewell, Turnersville, Williamstown, Blackwood, and Glassboro, NJ. Our strategies depend on your situation, so we evaluate your goals and make recommendations based on your needs.
The treatments we offer when you have pain in your shoulders include:
- Chiropractic manual adjustments, which occur when a chiropractor adjusts your shoulders, neck and spine directly
- Gonstead treatments, which focuses on aligning the body with the understanding of the whole structure and the foundation of the spine in the pelvic region
- Diversified treatments, which recognizes variation in body types and accounts for the needs of the individual in the treatment process
- Thompson techniques, which uses drop tables and traditional chiropractic care to help with spinal alignment
- Myofascial Release Therapy, which is a hands-on technique focusing on the myofascial connective tissue in your body to restore mobility
- Impulse Adjusting Instrument treatments, which use an instrument to provide an appropriate amount of pressure on specific points for pain relief
- Pain management, which evaluates the underlying injuries and develops a personalized plan of action to reduce pain
- Nutritional counseling, which recognizes the role of nutrition in inflammation and pain management
At Eulo Chiropractic Center, our chiropractor uses multiple strategies and tools to help with your treatment and recovery goals. We recognize the importance of a personalized plan of action and may suggest several treatment solutions to assist with your specific situation.
Why Consider Car Accident Treatment
at Eulo Chiropractic Center
At Eulo Chiropractic Center, we offer treatment to residents of Sewell and the surrounding areas of Turnersville, Williamstown, Blackwood, and Glassboro. After a car accident, you want to consider our treatment because we focus on identifying your specific needs and offer non-invasive treatments for your pain. We also recognize the challenges of treating pain in your shoulders and help you limit the amount of harsh medications you may need to take as part of the recovery process.
Treating injuries from an accident is a process and it must consider pain management strategies. At our clinic, our chiropractor provides the relief you need to recover from an injury. To learn more about our treatment options or for an appointment to see a chiropractor after an auto accident, call 856-269-4567 to contact us today.